How to reset HiSense air conditioner? If you are using a HiSense air conditioner, then a certain condition may cause your air conditioner to be reset, such as your air conditioner that won’t operate at all. If you don’t know how to reset it, you can read this article below.
HiSense Air Conditioner Troubleshooting
According to sources, there are several common HiSense air conditioner problems and faults which you can troubleshoot. Several of these problems will include as follows:
- The portable AC doesn’t blow cold air
When this happens, you need to make sure your air conditioner unit temperature is lower than the room temperature first. Then, ensure your fan produces warm air from the unit’s backside.
Next, you must ensure that the exhaust hose is installed correctly and flowing air out the window. After that, make sure after starting up the machine, you hear the compressor kick-on. You may hear this sound after several minutes. Consider plugging the cable into another outlet to check whether there is a power issue.
- The air conditioner won’t operate at all
If your air conditioner doesn’t operate, you may consider resetting the air conditioner. To do that, you can follow these steps of how to reset HiSense air conditioner below:
- First, make sure to turn the air conditioner off for about 30 seconds.
- Then, unplug the cord from the power source.
- Re-plug the cable cord onto its power source.
- Then, make sure to turn the air conditioner on.
You can also reset the air conditioner by holding the power button down for several minutes. However, this may be different according to the model you are using.
- HiSense air conditioner constantly turning off
To troubleshoot this problem, you can do this procedure as follows:
- Check the mode of your air conditioner, such as smart mode or relaxed mode. To troubleshoot, you need to set it to cool mode.
- Then, move the air conditioner unit away from other objects (including walls). This will help the air conditioner not to get such an obstructed airflow.
- HiSense air conditioner fan doesn’t work
If this is what happens to your air conditioner, then you need to check whether the machine is truly turned on or not. If the air conditioner is turned on, the fan should automatically start to operate. Otherwise, you can consider doing this as follows:
- Try to unplug the air conditioner from the power source. Then, wait for around 10 minutes. Plug it back into the power source.
- Restart the unit to see whether the air conditioner fan works or not. If nothing goes south, then the air conditioner should begin to operate as soon as possible.
- If the issue remains, you probably need to contact the customer service of the air conditioner to schedule a service appointment.
HiSense Air Conditioner Reset Button
I was wondering where the HiSense air conditioner reset button is located? Many people will find the reset button just somewhere on the portable air conditioner body. However, this can be pretty different in HiSense air conditioners because the reset button isn’t placed anywhere on the air conditioner body.
You can reread the manual book and see that the reset button is located on the power cord. If something is problematic, typically the ones related to the power supply, you can see that the reset button on the power cord will pop out.
Alternatively, consider hard resetting it. To do that, you can do these procedures as follows:
- Turn the air conditioner off. Then unplug the power supply.
- Wait for around 5-10 minutes. Then, you can plug the power cord back to your power supply source.
- You can turn the air conditioner on to see whether the problem has gone.
If nothing from the aforementioned methods of how to reset HiSense air conditioner works on your unit, then it is time to call a service team. With the help of a professional, you can cut the time troubleshooting the problem, and hence finding the solution is way easier.
AirconMag is an experienced author and Air Conditioner expert. With years of practical experience in the field authored several informative articles on various aspects of AC unit, including installation, maintenance, and repair